Andrea Righi is associate professor of Italian studies at Miami University. He is author of Italian Reactionary Thought and Critical Theory: An Inquiry into Savage Modernities and Biopolitics and Social Change in Italy: From Gramsci to Pasolini to Negri. He coedited, with Cesare Casarino, Another Mother: Diotima and the Symbolic Order of Italian Feminism (Minnesota, 2018).
- Nineteenth- and twentieth-century Italian literature
- Philosophy and Cultural Theory
- Gender Studies and Technology
- Fascism and Neoliberalism
- 2009 - Ph.D. - Cornell University (Italian Studies)
- 2005 - Dottorato di Ricerca - University of Bologna (Comparative Literature)
Source: Miami University and University of Minnesota Press