Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside
- Douglas P Zipes
- 11.1 X 8.8 X 1.9 inches
- 6.75 pounds
- Medical > Cardiology
Rapid advancements in cardiac electrophysiology require today's health care scientists and practitioners to stay up to date with new information both at the bench and at the bedside. The fully revised 7th Edition of Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, by Drs. Douglas Zipes, Jose Jalife, and William Stevenson, provides the comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage you need, including the underlying basic science and the latest clinical advances in the field.
An attractive full-color design features color photos, tables, flow charts, ECGs, and more.
- All chapters have been significantly revised and updated by global leaders in the field, including 19 new chapters covering both basic and clinical topics.
- New topics include advances in basic science as well as recent clinical technology, such as leadless pacemakers; catheter ablation as a new class I recommendation for atrial fibrillation after failed medical therapy; current cardiac drugs and techniques; and a new video library covering topics that range from basic mapping (for the researcher) to clinical use (implantations).
- Each chapter is packed with the latest information necessary for optimal basic research as well as patient care, and additional figures, tables, and videos are readily available online.
- New editor William G. Stevenson , highly regarded in the EP community, brings a fresh perspective to this award-winning text.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Community reviewsWrite a Review
No Community reviews