- Independently Published
Life Force: The Miraculous Power of Qi Gong
- Teresa W Yeung
- Independently Published
- 10 X 7.01 X 0.4 inches
- 0.73 pounds
- Medical > Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Three-time award-winning bestselling author and Qi Gong Master, Teresa Yeung.
After yoga, meditation, Reiki, Tai Chi, martial arts, hypnosis, emotional freedom techniques, healthy eating, acupuncture and other healing modalities, naturopathic remedies, the modern trend is finding an appropriate simple-to-do Qi Gong practice for one's health and spiritual growth. Pureland Qi Gong(R) (Chi Gong or Ki Chung) is designed for modern learner of the 21st century. It is a simple, organic, powerful healing breathwork with gentle movements. It is the energy work to tie all kinds of energy healing knowledge and practices together.
This book is also like a directory of Qi Gong applications with less theory to raise consciousness
Enjoy my 24 years of Qi Gong and many insightful stories as a rare female Chi Gong master healer in this world where Qi Gong masters are primarily men. Qi has removed a long list of health problems for me, my family, friends, and I am returning to you the chance to change yours. As a single mother of 3 children, my ability to read, write and speak English and Chinese with problem-solving skills, made it possible to explain and bring the hard-to-understand eastern wisdom and energy practices, simplify it and enhance where it is needed to fit the western mindset, and meet the urgent need of natural healing.
In this updated impressive version of Life Force: The Miraculous Power of Qi Gong, I provide you with more wisdom, guidance, insights, and amazing healing stories of Qi Gong that will motivate you to change your health and life.
- Inspirational testimonies from students, family members and myself benefiting
- Answers the What, Why and How questions of Qi Gong
- My personal journey
- A simple distilled Pureland Qi Gong form you can practice from 5 minutes. You will be amazed at the results with our simple-to-do practice!
Beautiful quotes from my friends:
- Master Teresa Yeung is a dedicated student of Qigong who carries the joyful message that we can all access our latent healing abilities. In her enthusiastic style, her book offers a simple way to look at Qigong as a path to explore wonderful tools for self-healing. - Francesco Garripoli, Qigong Teacher
- Master Teresa's Qi Gong beats all drugs in overall health improvement! - C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD Founding President, American Holistic Medical Association
- Master Teresa's book provides wonderful encouragement if you deeply care about your health and happiness. You will learn all the basics about Qi Gong, including testimonies from others whose lives have been positively transformed. Personally, my experience with Master Teresa's Qi Gong is amazingly relaxing and energizing! - Anil Gupta, Happiness Expert
Master Teresa is the founder of Pureland International Chi Gong School, a certified private institution in Canada. She is successor of Grandmaster Wu Chi Gong lineage - the creator of Wu's Eye Qi Gong: registered: which has successfully helped millions of people worldwide with 4,000 research studies in 1980s. Wu achieved the highest Qi Gong title in China and was a national treasure. She is approved by the U.S.A. National Certification Commission for Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine.
www.HolisticBusiness.ca (online program)
(Facebook) https: //www.facebook.com/purelandqigong/
Community reviewsWrite a Review
No Community reviews