- Adventhealth Press
Making History Together: How to Create Innovative Strategic Alliances to Fuel the Growth of Your Company
- Keith Lowe
- Adventhealth Press
- 10 X 7.99 X 0.15 inches
- 0.37 pounds
- Medical > Hospital Administration & Care
AdventHealth has created world-class partnerships with companies like Disney, Nike, GE, IBM, Philips, Johnson & Johnson, and Bayer. In Making History Together, Keith Lowe takes you through the steps of how AdventHealth creates and cultivates outstanding strategic alliance relationships and how you can, too.
In this valuable monograph you will:
- Learn the 7 questions AdventHealth uses to analyze new partnerships.
- Discover the historic event that launched AdventHealth into the world of strategic alliances.
- Understand the key component AdventHealth looks for in a strategic alliance relationship.
- Uncover the Three Cs of Trust essential to a positive collaborative mindset between partners.
The AdventHealth Healthcare & Leadership Monograph Series is an innovative teaching and learning tool from the largest admitting hospital in America. Ideal for healthcare professionals, leadership innovators, researchers, teachers, students, and other pioneering professionals--each volume provides focused, relevant training for individuals and organizations with break-through thinking on a wide variety of healthcare and leadership topics.
The monograph series includes several unique features that make them:
- Authoritative - All monographs are written by leading experts in their field and peer reviewed for publication.
- Practical - With an emphasis on outcomes, each monograph moves beyond theory to focus on providing useful solutions professionals can put into practice right away and experience results.
- Concise - Each volume covers its topic succinctly--usually in 75 pages or less. Brief, but never shallow, they are perfect for busy professionals seeking fresh insights in under two hours.
- Holistic - Monographs seek to cover each topic from a Whole Person Health perspective. That is, recognition that health, healing and personal growth occur best in an environment where mind, body and spirit are nurtured.
Community reviewsWrite a Review
No Community reviews