Never Stop Learning:Stay Relevant, Reinvent Yourself, and Thrive
- How is learning from failure different in different cultures?
- Why do we focus on learning as an individual exercise and neglect the role played by others?
- Why are we unwilling to take risks that might lead to failure?
- Why and how may reflection help us better than practice?
- What makes us bad at learning?
- Why are we focused on the outcome and not on the process of learning?
- Who are dynamic learners and how can one actually learn to become one?
- Why do we think it is easier to learn from others’ mistakes than from our own?
- What can we do to increase our capacity to learn?
- How does process focus lead to deeper learning?