- Independently Published
Off-Grid Solar Power Made Simple: A Simple Guide to Building and Installing Solar Power Panels for Homes, Cabins and Vehicles
- Chris Newak
- Independently Published
- 9 X 6 X 0.32 inches
- 0.47 pounds
- House & Home > Remodeling & Renovation - General
If you've been pondering the idea of powering your home, cabin, or vehicle with solar power and going completely off-grid, but don't know how to make that possible, keep reading!You are a step away from learning how exactly you can build and install a reliable solar power supply system that works for you, whether it is a house, cabin, or vehicle!
More and more people are moving to renewable energy, with solar power being the fastest-growing renewable energy source in the world. Solar panels, home batteries and the supporting technologies are becoming more affordable, portable, reliable, resilient, scalable, accessible, and efficient.
When you think of the fact that electricity from the grid could be unreliable because of outages and, most of all, costly, it makes sense to have a solar power system.
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear your interest in solar power has peaked, and you want to jump right in to build and install your solar power system for your house, cabin, or vehicle. But have several questions going through your mind.
Where do you even start?
What do you need to know and have to build and install a solar power system?
How do you determine how much solar panels and batteries you need?
How do you connect everything, even if you've never done it before?
How do you keep the system working efficiently all year round?
Well, your questions are about to be answered. This book will teach you the ins and outs of solar power installation and maintenance step by step.More precisely, among other things, the book will teach you:
- The basics of electricity, including what it is, how it works and how it is generated
- How to select solar power system components
- How to build a solar panel by yourself in simple steps
- How to install a solar panel system safely
- How a solar-powered vehicle looks like, how it works and how its components are
- How to maintain a solar power system weekly, monthly and yearly
And much more!Here are some questions people usually ask about this book:
- Will the book show me step by step which cables to connect and where, and how to identify the cables?
- Does the book teach me how to put up integrated systems for more complex solar-powered units like vehicles-all by myself?
- Can it add any value to me if I'm already a professional in this area looking for new insights?
- Will it show me how to choose and set up an inverter and the likes?
And that's why this book is unique. It doesn't just teach you the basics, but also extends to the more intricate side of solar power operations which means that it will be valuable to you as a beginner, and very useful to you as an advanced or experienced technician.Are you ready to go off the grid?
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!
Community reviewsWrite a Review
No Community reviews