Radical Focus: Achieving Your Most Important Goals with Objectives and Key Results
When businesses succeed, they do so by setting goals and achieving milestones, but, most importantly, by focusing on key results as a way to measure progress. However, many startups and organizations get distracted, and there are plenty of diversions even for the most disciplined ones.
Christina R Wodtke, author, speaker and a successful entrepreneur, explains in an interview with Readara why entrepreneurs need to focus on few objectives and measure performance with quantitative metrics. She shares experience and insights drawn from her time at some of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley.
- What challenges do entrepreneurs and startups face?
- How do entrepreneurs fight the long odds against the success they hope to achieve?
- What is the framework of Radical Focus?
- What are the fundamentals of Objectives and Key Results (OKR)?
- How are OKRs for product teams formulated?
- What is the importance of team building and communication within the team?
- How critical for a team is it to celebrate goal achievement?
- Dreamers to executioners – timeline and rhythm of execution