- A.R. Shephard & Co.
Soldier Handbook SH 21-76 US Army Ranger Handbook February 2011
- United States Government Us Army
- A.R. Shephard & Co.
- 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.68 inches
- 0.96 pounds
- Technology & Engineering > Military Science
The history of the American Ranger is a long and colorful saga of courage, daring, and outstanding leadership. It is a story of men whose skills in the art of fighting have seldom been surpassed.
The United States Army Rangers are an elite military formation that has existed, in some form or another, since the American Revolution. A group of highly-trained and well-organized soldiers, US Army Rangers must be prepared to handle any number of dangerous, life-threatening situations at a moment's notice-and they must do so calmly and decisively. This is their handbook. Packed with down-to-earth, practical information, The Ranger Handbook contains chapters on Ranger leadership, battle drills, survival, and first aid, as well as sections on military mountaineering, aviation, waterborne missions, demolition, reconnaissance and communications. If you want to be prepared for anything, this is the book for you.
Readers interested in related titles from The U.S. Army will also want to see:
- Army Guerrilla Warfare Handbook (ISBN: 1626542732)
- Army Guide to Boobytraps (ISBN: 1626544700)
- Army Improvised Munitions Handbook (ISBN: 1626542678)
- Army Leadership Field Manual FM 22-100 (ISBN: 1626544298)
- Army M-1 Garand Technical Manual (ISBN: 1626543305)
- Army Physical Readiness Training with Change FM 7-22 (ISBN: 1626544018)
- Army Special Forces Guide to Unconventional Warfare (ISBN: 1626542708)
- Army Survival Manual FM 21-76 (ISBN: 1626544417)
- Army/Marine Corps Counterinsurgency Field Manual (ISBN: 1626544247)
- Map Reading and Land Navigation FM 3-25.26 (ISBN: 1626542988)
- Rigging Techniques, Procedures, and Applications FM 5-125 (ISBN: 1626544336)
- Special Forces Sniper Training and Employment FM 3-05.222 (ISBN: 1626544484)
- The Infantry Rifle Platoon and Squad FM 3-21.8 / 7-8 (ISBN: 1626544271)
- Understanding Rigging (ISBN: 1626544670)
Community reviewsWrite a Review
No Community reviews